skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
At home with clare
Saturday, March 28, 2009
My first blog!
Today I decided to make a blog. I had some inspiration from some friends who have recently made one, and I thought I would give it a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Clare Elizabeth
I am a 22 year old, living in Tempe, Arizona with my boyfriend Ryan and our two dogs, Ruby (2 year old Yorkshire Terrier) and Oakley (10 month old Weimaraner). I am currently working as a nanny, and hoping to begin Nursing School this year.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Thread and Feather
My Blog List
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(2)
A little introduction...
My first blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment