Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello again blog!

I have not been very good about paying attention to my blog! I have been very busy these past couple weeks with work and school stuff. I am working for a family with a 2 year old and 10 month old girls, and they keep me busy! I have also been finishing my nursing school applications and am going to be taking the NET in two weeks! Very exciting! After the NET exam, I am waiting for my name to be called so I can begin!

Even though I have not been posting, I have still been working on some projects. I will post some pictures later, but here is some of what I have been doing:

- I found a really cute dress that I am trying to copy, so I will keep you updated on how that goes! I am feeling more comfortable with my sewing machine now so I am excited to try the dress!

-I am also crocheting a big lounging blanket. I taught myself how to crochet, and so far it is going well! Much easier than knitting in my opinion!

I will put up some pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just took a crochet lesson yesterday...crazy, we're on the same wave length or something. I can't wait to see the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete