I would like to introduce you to my loved ones! First, there is Ryan, my boyfriend. He is a student at Arizona State University, studying construction and sustainability and I am very proud of him! You also need to meet the pups! Ruby Sunshine is a two year old Yorkie, and is very full of spunk. She loves going to the dog park and rides in the car. Oakley is a 10 month old Weimaraner, and is a spaz! These pictures are from out Spring Break 2009 camping trip! We went to Bull Pen in the Verde Valley. It was so much fun, and Oakley had the chance to learn to swim!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
A little introduction...
I would like to introduce you to my loved ones! First, there is Ryan, my boyfriend. He is a student at Arizona State University, studying construction and sustainability and I am very proud of him! You also need to meet the pups! Ruby Sunshine is a two year old Yorkie, and is very full of spunk. She loves going to the dog park and rides in the car. Oakley is a 10 month old Weimaraner, and is a spaz! These pictures are from out Spring Break 2009 camping trip! We went to Bull Pen in the Verde Valley. It was so much fun, and Oakley had the chance to learn to swim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so excited you started a blog :) It is super cute and I can't wait to read more. I wish you lived closer so we could take our puppies on a playdate :)
ReplyDelete