About a year ago, my mom had a giant painting of our family's black lab Scout. The painter used funky colors and I always thought it was so cool! Ryan, my best friend Lauren and I decided to try and do some paintings of our dogs, and this is how they turned out! Ruby still doesn't have a mouth :( I cant figure out how I am going to do it!! Anyways- here is what they look like so far. Painting was a really fun thing for us to do together.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Canvas paintings
About a year ago, my mom had a giant painting of our family's black lab Scout. The painter used funky colors and I always thought it was so cool! Ryan, my best friend Lauren and I decided to try and do some paintings of our dogs, and this is how they turned out! Ruby still doesn't have a mouth :( I cant figure out how I am going to do it!! Anyways- here is what they look like so far. Painting was a really fun thing for us to do together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I didn't know you could paint. That is so awesome!! I love the pictures, I am now inspired to make one of Tanner :)
ReplyDeleteHi Clare,
ReplyDeleteSarah's mom here... Those paintings are wonderful! They remind me of the guy who does the blue dog paintings. Do you know the ones I'm talking about? Good job, you!
Kathy E.
Clare! I love your paintings. They remind me of our art classes in high school! Your puppies are adorable.
ReplyDeleteClare, I have been waiting to see more. What have you been up to?
ReplyDelete